My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Happy weekend everyone! I hope this series can provide you with some inspiration as I plan to catalogue what I’ve come across that’s interesting, fun, covetable, or just a perfect source of procrastination.
- Andrew and I made this Tuesday night for dinner and it was absolutely delicious. It’s a warming, winter meal that happens to be full of my two favorite veg – cauliflower and broccoli.
- Tempted to try this mask – my skin becomes super dry in the winter and I think this might be the perfect fix. (It could also be great for in flight skincare).
- Reformation clothing is wonderful. Everything is eco friendly, but so fashion forward that you would never guess. This dress looks beautiful.
- We have been working on slowly revamping our tiny one bedroom apartment and I thought Emily Henderson’s style quiz was so fun and on point. (I got Bohemian).
- Loving the Hygge trend. Being comfy, cozy, and staying in pjs with a good book/candle situation sounds like the dream to me 😉
I hope you have a great MLK weekend!