My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Time to relax! After a bit of a snowstorm this week and some unpleasant iciness, I have my fingers crossed that we will soon leave winter behind us. Also, Beauty and the Beast came out yesterday and I don’t know why, but it seems to have brought out some inner nostalgia. I can’t wait to go see it today – even if I am the oldest one in the theater 🙂 Other than that, not too much on the agenda besides a friend’s Birthday party and date night. Read on below for my top picks from the week. I hope that you all have a great weekend!
- Craving this! Strawberry shortcake is one of my all time favorites and since the weather here has decided to resort back to winter, of course I can’t stop thinking about Springtime berries!
- This organic skincare line, specializing in serums looks intriguing – they have so many glowing reviews. I recently ran out of my Vitamin C serum and this is probably next on my bucket list to try.
- In love with “paper bag” pants that I am seeing pop up everywhere. They seem comfortable, yet so nice looking with just a simple tee or button down tucked in. This and this look like perfect options.
- I always enjoy these round ups of the best places to travel – wonderful for a little procrastination/daydreaming. Also, I was happy to see that Capetown was so high up on the list. That is where we went for part of our Honeymoon and I thought it was absolutely dreamy, itching to go back!
- I’ve been seeing superfood lattes and coffees all over the instagram/blogs for awhile now. This recipe seems like it could be a good place to start. I mean a magical elixir, with caffeine, seems like something I need to investigate.