My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
It is freezing!! The weather this week has been so erratic, on Thursday it was in the 70s and sunny and then yesterday was back down to the 30s with sleet and hail. I’m not really sure what’s going on, but am so ready for Spring to officially start. In the meantime, we will be hanging out at home this weekend and doing some errands, like getting a few of our wedding photos framed. I’m also thinking this may be the perfect weekend to stay cozy and take on a little baking project – these perhaps? Anyway, I hope you have a great one and read on below for some end of week inspiration.
- Loving this food blog that I discovered this week. While not entirely vegan, her site is based on allergen friendly recipes and chock-full of vegan, plantbased, and gluten free options. Everything looks delicious, but I think I will have to test out this and this first!
- Love has returned to Netflix! After binge watching the first season in record time last year, I was praying that they would make another season and they have. Judd Apatow is a co-creator, (no surprise as I also have been obsessed with Girls from the beginning – which he is the executive producer for). Love is a dark romantic comedy, with characters who are flawed, but also super enthralling as you watch their modern take on messy dating unfold.
- Take a peek into Emma Watson’s beauty arsenal on Into the Gloss. I especially enjoyed this particular Top Shelf as she incorporates some truly wonderful natural beauty picks, including a love for RMS products.
- Sezane clothing is right up my alley. I like how all of their pieces have that laid back French vibe and the prices are not that outrageous either. The styling on their site is so dreamy, I could browse all day 🙂 This and this look perfect for Spring.
- I wanted to mention this foundation as I have been using it for a few months now, in the shade golden glow and am absolutely hooked! I had never tried a powder formula before, always believing that they wouldn’t provide enough coverage and/or just look cakey and dry. That is not the case here – the pressed powder gives the perfect, slightly luminous base with a no makeup-makeup finish. Also, it is so much less messy than a liquid formula and easy to apply on the go. I may do a post soon on my new loves from the Jane Iredale line as there are quite a few beautiful, natural products that actually work!