My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
It’s the weekend!! Andrew and I are officially heading to Charlottesville and I can’t wait! We are planning to explore the college town and check out this vineyard, it looks so pretty 🙂 The weather this week has been so erratic, one day its 75 degrees and the next they are predicting snow, but I think that although it may be cold, we should still have sun! I hope that you all have a nice couple days off and get to take some time to unwind. Check out the links below if you’d like a little weekend inspiration.
- How cute and delicious do these little matcha donuts look? Seems like the perfect weekend baking project.
- After receiving a sample of this all natural, synthetic free hair mask and using it while away on vacation I was automatically hooked. My hair is fine and prone to breakage (extremely annoying, flat, and feels limp most of the time). However, this mask seemed to work magic – after just letting it air dry my hair felt so much thicker, smoother, and healthier. I ordered the full size this week and will let you know how it goes!
- The Top Chef finale was this week and I won’t give any spoilers, but we are sad it is over. It is possibly our favorite show to watch and I can’t believe how creative and talented the chefs are under such intense challenges and time constraints. I also absolutely loved this season in particular as it was filmed in Charleston. They should do a plant based season next 🙂
- This video that the New York Times Magazine put out showcasing Anna Winter’s garden is so dreamy!!
- Shopbop is having their tiered discount sale, a great chance to stock up on some options for Spring/Summer. I like that they carry certain designers that can be harder to find like two of my favorites – Sea and Ulla Johnson. How pretty is this, this, and these.