My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
The weekend is here and I am seriously looking forward to a couple days of laying low and just generally getting organized. Andrew and I don’t have any plans and that sounds perfect to me as it has been a hectic couple of weeks. I think I will go to a barre class and maybe spin at Flywheel as well. I’m also hoping to test out some yummy looking breakfast recipes. I love lazy weekends like this as we have time to truly unwind. I hope that you all have a great one and keep reading below for my top five finds from the week!
- This looks so tasty. I absolutely love brussels sprouts and think that the coconut would add an interesting twist. (Will be adding this one to the weekly menu ASAP).
- I have been debating for months whether or not to invest in one of these wakeup lights. I love the idea of waking up in a more peaceful state, rather than my cell phone blaring as I struggle to open my eyes. However, I’m afraid that the gradual light would not even make me stir as a I can be a pretty deep sleeper!
- Currently listening to this on repeat. I just cannot get enough! On all of our recent road trips this is all I would play. (A trait that tends to be a problem with me – once I find song(s) I like, I just play them to death). We went to see the musical back in October and it really was as incredible as everyone says. Listening to the soundtrack just brings it all back and instantly uplifts my mood.
- Loved reading this article – such on point skincare recommendations for anyone looking to make the switch or incorporate more organic/natural beauty into their routines. I also picked up on a few new to me products and am now seriously eyeing this and this.
- This line is making me dream of Spring and warmer temperatures. I am so tempted by this light, ethereal looking dress – it is truly something that could take you all the way into Fall.
Have a lovely one!