My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Happy weekend!! We are in Asheville, North Carolina for the next couple of days with friends as a little pre-Valentine’s getaway. It is our first time visiting the city and we cannot wait to catch up, explore, visit some breweries, and of course hit the spa. 🙂 So far I am totally in awe of this idyllic southern town, situated right in the Blue Ridge Mountains. All I can think of is one of my all time favorite James Taylor songs – Country Road and I’m not mad about it. What are you up to this weekend? I hope everyone has a great one and check back next week as I am almost finished with the California road trip travel guide!
- As a sweet potato aficionado, I cannot wait to give this method a whirl. Plus, anything by kitchen goddess, Deb Perelman, is bound to be a scrumptious success. These look heavenly!
- It’s been a long time coming, but the drugstore finally has a full line of natural makeup thanks to none other than Burt’s Bees. These blushes especially look so pretty.
- My favorite, JGJ, was on the Breaking Beauty podcast a few weeks ago. As per usual, it was a super inspiring and interesting interview that I would highly recommend tuning into.
- LA based, Streicher sisters, the triple threat of beauty, hair, and brows debuted an interesting new service last year dubbed the New Wave. Have you heard of it? It is essentially a modern day perm – but think gentle, natural looking waves, rather than coiled curls. My interest is definitely piqued.
- A fun read on one of my favorite topics – the beauty benefits of tea! Also, the natural beauty options that go along with each herbal blend.