My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Happy Saturday! Not too much planned this weekend – BUT the Eagles are in the Super Bowl!!! I don’t want to say too much more but my fingers are crossed. 🙂 I hope that everyone has something fun planned for tomorrow or at least some yummy food to enjoy (see more on that below). Anyway, we are heading out of town next week so I’m hoping that today and tomorrow will be full of a bit of rest and relaxation. Read on below for what’s been inspiring me this week. Have a wonderful weekend and see you next week with some very belated monthly favorites!
- The Kooples has collaborated with PETA on a super adorable clutch. The bag is demonstrative of the cool fashion line’s decision to ban fur and all proceeds from the clutch go to PETA’s work for animal rights. Win – win.
- Goop has done it again! Meet their new line of bath soaks – I think I need to get my hands on G.nite – sounds dreamy. 🙂
- Chocolate Covered Katie is the Queen of healthy, plant based, and delicious snack recipes. Thus, many of her concoctions lend themselves perfectly to putting a healthy spin on traditional football fare. Thankfully, she put out a round up this week for some of the best of the best if you are seeking inspiration for Sunday. We made these this week and they were out of this world delicious. This looks like a necessary extra as well.
- Girls’ star Jemima Kirke’s quirky Brooklyn Brownstone is basically my dream home! Take a tour here and get lost in the dreamy, boho chic interiors.
- I am all for the ugly shoe trend especially if it means comfort and coziness. Man Repeller’s ode to the Ugg made me especially happy and also these Jenni Kayne furry mules are everything.