My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Happy Saturday!! We are in NYC this weekend and I am really looking forward to a little city break. 🙂 Nothing beats a change of scenery this time of year when the East Coast starts to feel a little gray and dreary. We will be trying out some delicious looking restaurants of course and spending lots of time downtown. I most likely will need to update this guide from last Spring so stay tuned for that! Whatever you are up to, I hope you have a fantastic weekend and have a read below if you are in a blog reading mood for some fun links.
- Thinking of traveling any time soon? Check out this list of affordable, yet beautiful boutique hotel finds.
- How stunning is this spread of supermodel Doutzen Kroes and her family? The shots are so ethereal, seemingly out of a fairytale – I could not take my eyes away!
- Dannijo has been a long time favorite of mine for intricate statement jewelry finds. However, I somehow just realized that they also carry an impressive line of vintage and um – how great are these scrunchies?!?
- After makeup legend Bobbi Brown left her namesake company last year, she and her husband have been working on restoring an Inn in Montclair, New Jersey. Last week marked The George Inn’s official opening party and honestly the photos look spectacular. A boutique hotel with UK inspired design and a wellness bent – what’s not to love? Adding it to my must visit list. 🙂
- The First Mess does it again. The perfect Sunday night/warming winter meal!! My mouth is watering just looking at it.