My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
This week seemed super busy!! Thankfully we made it to the weekend and some time for recuperation. With January’s typical health bent, I have started to work on a couple resolutions, which I will be sharing next week (I know, a little late to the game). But in the mean time I wanted to mention the fact that I have finally found some ingestible adaptogens that I like. In the past I have experimented with a few options mixed into coffee, mainly ashwaghanda, which to be honest, tasted terrible. Enter in tocotrienols and glow powder, both of which I picked up in LA (TSA probably thought I was insane with all my potions on our return trip). 🙂 Yet, the hassle was certainly worth it as I’ve been loving mixing them into my normal overnight oats concoction. Dare I say it – I might even enjoy the taste. Not to mention, I have been seeing some results both in digestion and my skin overall. More to come in a follow up post once I have had the chance to fully test them out, but definitely let me know in the comments below if there are any other adaptogens out there that you have tried and enjoyed. And read on below for some great internet finds from the past week!
- Goop launched a workout line and it is just as chic, minimal, and luxe as you might imagine. My top picks – these leggings and this crop top.
- I think that I called it in this post, but it’s official – lavender is about to blow up! I seriously cannot get enough of the color and love that Everlane also included it in their new releases.
- This is the time of year when a warming tonic sounds more enticing than ever. Such a cozy round up of delicious drinks from The First Mess. I think that I need to whip up the lemon lavender ASAP.
- Some of my favorite green beauty retailers also have terrific wellness and ingestible selections. Check out Herbivore and Cap Grocery for unique options – think quality jade rollers and pink salt.
- Such a helpful Insta post from one of my all time favorite jewelry lines on how to successfully layer necklaces without them ending up in a knot (the most frustrating)! Also, how stunning is this piece?!?
Happy Saturday all!