My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
I can’t believe it’s been almost a month since my last weekend wellness post – I’ve missed these little round ups! As the New Year and January in general tends to have a focus on resetting and maybe upping the ante on wellness, most of this week’s finds have an extra health bent. I don’t necessarily believe in dieting/fitness resolutions come January 1 as I find that no matter what, everything in moderation is best. However, stay tuned for a post coming next week with a couple goals I have for 2018. I hope that your New Year is off to a terrific start and that if you are on the East Coast, you are bearing the recent cold snap. (Definitely a rude wake up call after our return from California last week)! 🙂 Read on below for some of my favorite finds.
- One of the best celebrity makeup artists, not to mention green beauty gurus, started her own Youtube channel. Katey Denno is an absolute expert who has worked on the likes of Christy Turlington, Amanda Seyfried, and Mindy Kaling, just to name a few. She is a pioneer in the green beauty field, creating natural yet high impact every day looks. I am thrilled that she now has her own channel where she features quick video tutorials, with looks that are actually wearable and fun for every day life. She also highlights some fabulous products and is definitely worth a watch! I love tuning in while I’m washing my face at night or getting ready in the morning.
- Goop always has some of the best natural beauty/skincare picks. Their beauty detox guide is a terrific first step if you are thinking of revamping your kit in the new year.
- This oatmeal recipe looks incredible and could almost pass as dessert. I definitely want to try throwing some pistachios into my next bowl.
- If you are in search of some way to mix up your workout routine, I recently came across this site. With so many free workouts that you can do at home, I feel like I will never get bored. Variety is the spice of life! Also, how about a crystal infused water bottle for your new fitness/health goals.
- One of my favorite PJ lines also has a really cute blog where they interview female creatives, I loved this one with Hart Hagerty.
Have a great weekend!!