My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Saturday/weekend time and I am so happy! Everything feels a little hectic as we are preparing for our trip to California later this month so I’m looking forward to a couple relaxed mornings and evenings. 🙂 Also, I am so glad that Top Chef is back and this season is in Colorado! Although the chefs are far from plant based, it is still one of our favorite shows to watch. I am always amazed by the creativity, talent, and agility that the chefs display in every episode. Andrew and I tend to bet on a contestant early on in the season and then root for them each time we watch. Anyway, tonight I think we will be making these and watching last week’s episode – wild! Yet, with the freezing cold weather and snow we have had here in DC, it seems like the perfect cozy activity. Stay warm this weekend!
- A few new to me brands that I have been eyeing – Toteme, (apparently their jeans are insane), and ba&sh (how pretty)!
- Best news – Big Little Lies has been renewed for a second season!! Loved the first season and I cannot wait to see where season two takes us. Also, it’s been nominated for six Golden Globes!
- Beauty gift idea – this RMS X luminizer quad. I finally eeked out the final remnants of my tried and true W3ll People bio brightener and promptly started using this gorgeous little palette. Not only is it pretty to look at, but the Champagne Rose shade is stunning and melts right in, imparting the prettiest glow. It also contains the cult favorite living luminzer – ideal for anyone who is new to the brand as well as RMS devotees who will love the exclusive palette shades.
- Loved this round up of grown up friendship jewelry! Best friend necklaces were absolutely my favorite thing to give and receive growing up – not much has changed. These slightly more refined options are perfect. 🙂
- With Hanukkah in full swing, how amazing do these healthier latkes look? Gluten free and vegan – honestly I would whip these up all season with a side of apple sauce.
Have a fantastic weekend!!