My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
I hope that your Saturday is off to a great start! I am thrilled to be nearly recovered from this cold that hit me over the head last weekend – not fun! On the plus side, all the couch time gave me a chance to peruse the internet for hours on end and uncover some new finds that I’ve called out below. Since snow is predicted for so many regions across the country, I think today is a nice opportunity to hunker down, light a few candles, and test out cozy recipes. A little rest and recuperation is definitely in order over here. On a side note, I cannot get over how stunning this Dior gown looked on the famous Youtuber, Tanya Burr, at The Fashion Awards in London, absolutely dreamy!! Have a great weekend and happy early Hanukkah!
- Well and Good released their 2018 wellness trend predictions and it’s chock full of superfoods like moringa, clean beauty, and self care rituals.
- How beautiful are these 3D flower prints from new-to-me shop Sister Golden?!? Frida might just be my favorite, but honestly all of them are stunning. I mean – Secret Garden!
- Jenna Lyons opened up her stunning Soho home for T Magazine and the Internet went wild for it. Rightly so – the plush, whimsical, yet classic interiors are home design gold.
- These may be the prettiest PJs I have ever seen (from one of the most well curated online shops for unique finds) – vintage inspired and oh so chic. They would make an excellent gift for any girl on your list.
- Unfortunately cold and flu season is upon us and I fell pray to it last weekend. This tonic will certainly come in handy over the coming months to avoid a repeat episode. Also, how delicious do all of these wintery recipes look? They will certainly nourish and warm you up as the colder weather and snow sets in.