My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
And it’s the weekend! Andrew and I are going to Charlottesville, Virginia for a quick weekend/early Valentine’s getaway. Neither of us have ever truly explored the college town, but we have heard such great things and cannot wait to see what the city has to offer. We have made some dinner plans and also may head to Monticello on Sunday. I will definitely fill you in next week once we are back with everything we get up to and may do a short travel diary, recapping our weekend with recommendations. I hope that you all have a great one!
- How good does this look as a Valetine’s day dinner? It checks all the boxes – healthy, pretty, and pink!
- I have always been such a lover of jumpsuits, the perfect one and done outfit that never seems too fussy. However, for a long time I avoided overalls as I felt that they might be more of a passing trend/make me look like a giant toddler 😉 Recently I have been rethinking that theory and decided they would be perfect for easy weekend wear. I am lusting after these – not too baggy, so you still look like you have a figure and would look so great with booties or sneakers.
- A wonderful read outlining how and why to use face oils. As someone with combination skin, I used to be afraid that oils would make my skin even more congested. However, I have learned that in fact oils can have the exact opposite effect and can even help heal and prevent breakouts. Now they have become a staple part of my routine.
- These plates and bowls that we received from our registry at Anthropologie are making me very happy. We finally started to create space in our apartment for some of our new wedding wares after donating our old kitchen goods. Now whenever we eat on these plates, I just think everything looks more appealing.
- I’ve been using this serum that I received in my Petit Vour subscription box for a few weeks now and the results have been incredible. I apply one pump, pressing into my skin every morning following cleansing and toning. My skin seems to look brighter and more glowy (always what I am after)! Also, if you haven’t checked out Petit Vour – it is a great service, kind of like Birchbox, but all of the products are vegan and natural. Additionally, in each box you receive one full size product like this serum.