My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
This has been a crazy week to say the least. We started things off with a bang – Cyber Monday unfolding as well as the news of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement, (absolutely the best couple!), and yay for another royal wedding. 🙂 I cannot wait to see her dress. Then on Wednesday I nearly spit out my coffee when I heard the news about Matt Lauer, I sound really old saying this but I have watched the Today show for years and it was shocking. On top of that there is just the general hubbub and busy feeling surrounding holiday season. I think it is fair to say that we are ready for the weekend! I hope that wherever you are, you get to enjoy some time with loved ones and slow down a bit – might I suggest my favorite mask?! Read on below for some top articles and finds from the week.
- I’ve been going on about this brand quite a bit lately, but it is just too good! Also, I enjoyed listening to the founder’s episode on the Glossy podcast. But seriously – how cute is this girl power toolkit necklace where you can mix and match charms like saws and hammers?!? Five year old me is dying right now. This is the perfect gift for your bestie.
- Western boots are making a comeback! After going to school in the South for the better part of my life this makes me endlessly happy as it means that I can dust off a few of my older pairs. But I’ve also found myself drawn to the shorter boot style as of late. How gorgeous are these from a bespoke boot line based out of Dallas. The height feels fresh and is ideal for everything in a wardrobe from skinny jeans to midi dresses.
- Stop what you have planned and make this plant based pumpkin mac and cheese! We tried the recipe out this week and I could not get enough – creamy, spicy, and super cozy with the addition of pumpkin pie spice. This may just be the best vegan mac and cheese that I have had. (We make ours with Banza)!
- It is around this time every year that I start to feel super pale and pasty – bronzer to the rescue! However, unfortunately I had to bid adieu to my old one as I finished it up completely. I am totally in the market to try something new and this one from Alima looks promising.
- Does it get any better than sweaters and candles?!? ITG paired some of their favorites this week and I nearly jumped for joy at all the new discoveries as we all know that I am a bit of a candle junkie. There are so many bespoke, beautiful options and a few that I had never heard of before.
Have a lovely Saturday!!