My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
I hope that everyone had an incredible Thanksgiving with lots of great food and relaxation! Andrew and I were in Philly for the holiday with my family and really enjoyed the time off. For the first time in awhile, we went to one of our all time favorite restaurants in the city instead of cooking a massive meal at home and I have to say, I think we all appreciated the lack of dishes to take care of post feast. 🙂 Not to mention, the food was absolutely to die for and the Chef de Cuisine was outstanding, crafting an entirely vegan menu for me and checking in consistently to see how we were liking everything. If you are ever in the Philly area, I cannot recommend their brunch highly enough. We also ended up watching one of my all time favorite movies Wednesday, while Tallulah romped around with my parents’ doggies for hours on end. If you’re looking for something to peruse today, while still in the post Thanksgiving daze, check out the links, articles, and sales below.
- Absolutely making this salad this week. It is packed full of healthy fats and protein, but will still taste super delicious due to the addition of vegan bacon!
- There are so many Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales going on that it’s hard to know where to jump in. My top picks are Redone, Missoma, Stone and Strand, and Christy Dawn (all retailers that rarely ever run promotions). The perfect opportunity to stock up on gifts or you know, something for yourself – right from the comfort of your couch. 🙂 Also, A Piece of Toast did a fabulous Black Friday sales roundup with pretty much every promo code you could ever imagine – a great master guide to refer back to.
- Lucy Williams’ photos from Wyoming are absolutely breathtaking. If you want a sharp dose of wanderlust, take a scroll through here. Now I can’t stop daydreaming about the great Wild West.
- How cool – this site is basically an encyclopedia for everything you ever wanted to know about health, wellness, and natural beauty. I could get lost reading their articles for hours and cannot believe that I didn’t know about it before!
- A good read regarding the rise of healthy fast casual restaurants. Maybe we are finally saying goodbye to fast food?! 🙂
Happy long weekend all!!