My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
I hope you all had a great week. Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week – cannot wait! This weekend my parents are in town and I am so looking forward to hanging out together while meandering around some of our favorite DC spots. We also have a few delicious dinners planned at restaurants that I am excited to try out. I will keep this one short and sweet, but I hope that you have a terrific Fall weekend. Also, if you live in the NYC area – I thought that this write up from Man Repeller had some especially wonderful Fall outings (I have been to both Storm King and Dia Beacon and can confirm that they are absolutely magical – would love to go back and visit this time of year)!
- One of my favorite UK jewelry lines has just opened up free shipping to the US! If you have been following along for awhile, you will know that I absolutely love so many of their chic, everyday pieces. But also, the new Lucy Williams Roman collection is so dreamy – I’ve been staring at these, these, and this.
- The best gift giving ever – Goop has released their annual gift guides!! The perfectly curated selections are sure to be a home run for anyone on your list. Naturally, I am in love with pretty much everything on the Health Nut list. Also, if you live near Miami, New York, or Newport Beach, you are in luck as you can shop the Goop gift pop-ups in person!
- This looks like the best Thanksgiving entree ever, plant based or not! Seriously, who would even pay attention to the turkey??
- A few new-in pieces I’ve been ogling this week: these fun sneakers, these gorgeous dress up or down flats, and this warm yet cute coat.
- In need of a new concealer? Well and Good rounded up a few lovely ones that could double as an eye cream/depuffer.
P.S. One of my favorite lines, Anine Bing, is having a rare and huge sale through tomorrow. Sizes are going fast so I would recommend pulling the trigger sooner rather than later. How stunning is this jacket?