My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Now that it’s finally Saturday I am ready to sleep in, read, and generally just relax. Our plans don’t involve much more than Netflix and cooking at home, which I am more than happy about. Time to test out some new recipes – how tasty does this and this look? Also, we have so much Shark Tank to catch up on since we’ve been away the past couple of weeks. Is anyone else addicted to that show? It’s one of my all time favorites. Also, for whatever reason – blaming it on the change of seasons, I am in full on nesting mode. Bring on all the candles, blankets, and pajamas. If you need to find me I will be cuddling with this one. I hope you have a great day and read on below for this past week’s finds and links.
- A fascinating read from the founder of one of my favorite beauty lines – hello best mascara! I found that this article cleared up a lot of confusion surrounding green beauty labels.
- Some Goop approved tips for making your home feel cozy in the upcoming winter months. Hint – it’s all about the beautiful details.
- Votary has been popping up on my radar screen recently thanks to this interview between Votary’s founder, Arabella Preston, and Caroline Hirons. After receiving the Caroline seal of approval, I am hankering to give the beautiful formulations a whirl. I think this cleansing oil might be the perfect place to start.
- Whole Foods released their food trend predictions for 2018 and I am impressed! More plant based options, floral flavors, sparkling water, and mushrooms – just some of my favorite things. 🙂
- How delicious, soothing, everything does this soup look? I think it needs to happen this weekend.
Happy Saturday all!