My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Weekend time! This is the first weekend in what feels like awhile that we don’t have any plans and I am really excited about that. Andrew gets back today from a work trip and I think we are both truly looking forward to simply relaxing. It might be the perfect time to try out some new recipes/watch loads of movies (it’s the time of year to start watching this on repeat :)). Also, how cozy do these blankets look for vegging out at home? Anyone else looking to savor these last few quieter weekends before the craziness of the holiday season sets in? Regardless, I hope that you have a great one and check out the links below if you are in a blog reading mood. 🙂 P.S. Credo is having their friends and family sale through tomorrow – 20 percent off site wide. A great chance to stock up on any beauties you have been eyeing!
- Madewell has been kicking it up a notch as of late. From cool collaborations to on point accessories, I have been adding lots to my wish list. However, what I am most excited about is the launch of their highly edited clean beauty and skincare department featuring favorite brands like Herbivore, RMS, and French Girl Organics.
- A little random- but a couple cute new accessories that I am adding to my wish list. These hair bows and these earrings. (I’m not really a cat person but these are adorable)!
- This sweet and savory oats recipe looks incredible. I’m always up for testing out a new method to ramp up my daily breakfast and I’ve never tried throwing tahini in there before. I’m hopeful that it’s slightly reminiscent of halvah – a delicious Israeli breakfast spread that I munched on all the time when visiting Israel a few years back.
- Apologies for being repetitive, but how magical does this Brooklyn bookstore, by renowned author, Emma Straub look? Books are Magic is the perfect neighborhood oasis and now I am dying to pay it a visit. It reminds me a lot of a favorite back in Nashville – Parnassus.
- I’ve been toying with the idea of making my own veggie broth for soups as you know I am quite addicted. It seems like homemade broth would make everything taste that much better, not to mention it is way less expensive than constantly buying containers of the stuff. This seems like a perfect recipe to start with – whip up a huge batch on the weekend and then freeze for future soup making endeavors.
Have a fantastic Fall weekend!