My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
I hope that everyone had a great week! Mine felt super speedy as I am away again this weekend in Seattle. I’m looking forward to spending some time exploring this city that I’ve never been to before. Also, I cannot believe that Halloween is next week – this month seemed to absolutely fly by. I’m not going to lie – I am so excited for November as it means that Thanksgiving is almost here – one of my favorite holidays! I’m already starting to think about pumpkin pie. 🙂 Do you have any favorite Thanksgiving recipes? I am super weird and am all about that homemade cranberry sauce, I could literally eat it plain or on top of nearly anything. I hope you have something fun planned and read on below for some musings and finds from the past week.
- What an awesome round up of 24 of the world’s most beautiful places. This list is giving me all the wanderlust. From the Blue Lagoon in Iceland to a magical forest in China – the images are stunning and great inspiration for any upcoming travels.
- I definitely want to give this method for roasting vegetables a go this week. I love roasted veg, but agree that sometimes -depending on spacing and the amount of oil used – they can go a bit soggy. Such a bummer – I’m thinking this innovative technique from Minimalist Baker might just be the answer to crispy, delicious broccoli and potatoes every single time.
- Reformation has done it again! Not only did they launch a super stylish line of jeans this week, but they are also affordable! (Aka not Re/done prices). I’m loving the looks of these and these. And corduroy overalls!
- I was sent a sample to try of this natural nail polish remover wipe from an online order. I honestly did not have high hopes as most of the more natural formulas that I’ve sampled have hardly accomplished anything, rather they just kind of pushed the color around. Not the case here at all – I used this wipe to remove my glitter polish, which is notoriously difficult and it worked like a charm! Granted it did require a little elbow grease but it got it all off and smelled nice to boot. No gross chemical fumes that stink up the entire bathroom and it even left my cuticles feeling moisturized and nourished thanks to the Argan oil, rather than dry and irritated like traditional harsh formulas tend to do. I would highly recommend this one if you are in the market for a cleaner formula and it’s an added bonus that they are travel friendly as well!
- We are huge Darius Rucker fans. Fun fact – our first dance at our wedding was to Hold My Hand by Hootie and the Blowfish. Needless to say when his new album was released last week, I downloaded it almost immediately and no surprise here but it is incredible! I don’t know how but he nails it every single time and seems like a super nice person on top of it all.
Have a fabulous weekend!