My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend! We are in Nashville for a friend’s wedding and I am so thrilled to be back. It is one of our favorite places in the world and always involves great times and memories. Since we were last here, there is so much newness that has cropped up like this, this, and this – can’t wait to explore some more! I’m keeping this one short and sweet but read on below for some finds. And be sure to check back Tuesday for a new beauty post.
- Needle & Thread created a capsule collection with Man Repeller! As a long time fan of the brand and their gorgeous, feminine dresses – I love how this collaboration came out. The pieces are true to the brand’s exquisite details and femininity with a slighter edgier/Victorian flair. This airy dress just might be my favorite.
- Five mouthwatering ways to use my favorite vegetable this Fall! That soup has my name written all over it.
- I’ve been eyeing this relatively new jeans brand for awhile ever since spotting their shorts all over the place this summer. I’m loving the looks of their high rises like these and these.
- After listening to Fat Mascara’s podcast last week and their interview with Bee Shapiro, I need to get my hands on this book! Sounds like it’s right up my alley – inside the bathroom cabinets of some of the most fascinating celebs, athletes, and influencers.
- I picked up this coconut oil based floss this week. Love the cute packaging and the natural formulation – will report back on how it goes.
Have a great weekend!