My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
The weekend is here! This week seemed kind of long – I think the weird weather patterns – 90 degrees in October?!? – made things feel a little out of whack. Regardless, I’m so looking forward to a low key weekend. We don’t have too much planned other than some long walks with Tallulah and maybe some apple picking 🙂 Also, I really want to try whipping these up before our upcoming travels – airport snacks tend to be the worst and I think these would be a yummy alternative to have on hand. I hope you all have something fun on the agenda and be sure to check out the links below for some finds and links from the past few days.
- By now I’m sure that most everyone knows that Cupcakes and Cashmere has their own online shop, stocking some really cute dresses, loungewear, and even jewelry (Ariel Gordon?!?). But what I was most impressed by are all of their perfectly picked party supplies. They seem to have a bit of everything – great for upcoming birthdays and also a lovely Halloween selection.
- One of my favorite designers – renowned for her laid-back LA look seems to be everywhere right now. I particularly enjoyed this peek inside her gorgeous California home and wardrobe!!
- How delicious does this vegan artichoke dip look? Perfect for football Sundays or really any day of the week. 🙂 A pot of this + crackers and crudité = dinner.
- As a complete fragrance junkie, there are some really beautiful candles on the market right now that I am absolutely lusting over. This, this, and this all have great reviews, with complex scents, and are so pretty to look at. (I love keeping the jars after the wax is all gone and repurposing them for odds and ends like cotton rounds, q tips, bobby pins, etc.)
- You may have already seen on my Instagram stories this week, but I have a new nail polish love. As someone who absolutely cannot do my own nails, without looking like a toddler let loose with a set of finger paints – this varnish is virtually fool proof. Not to mention it looks like jewels for your fingers and is a 7 free formula! It is the answer for those times in between nail appointments when you still want your hands to look pretty.
Have a fabulous Saturday!