My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
It is finally Saturday! We are headed up to my parents’ house in Philly for the weekend and will be staying through Sunday for my Grandma’s 85th birthday. Her birthday brunch is being held at Terrain, owned by Anthropologie, they have some of the best homewares and beautiful garden displays. Their cafe/restaurant is also exquisite featuring delicious, fresh, and local dishes. Terrain will always hold a special place in my heart because it is where my mom held my bridal shower back in July. I am so excited to return and looking forward to catching up with the family.
- These might be the ideal dessert for our Valentine’s day dinner. We are going away the weekend of the 10th for a relaxing Valentine’s getaway, but typically like to stay in and cook a more creative meal the day of rather than go out to eat. I’ll let you know how they turn out.
- I have been obsessing over this jeans brand for quite some time. Levi’s are one of my favorite items of clothing to wear and typically part of my every day uniform. I love that classic Americana look and Redone simply enhances it by restyling the classics in even more unique and flattering ways. I’m thinking this style or this one are just about perfect.
- I have been a long time reader and fan of the blog The Anna Edit. I find that I can truly relate to her style and enjoy her take on minimal makeup as well as wardrobe essentials. Her decluttering posts are always especially motivating and recently, I found this one to be super helpful. It inspired me to declutter my own collection quite significantly.
- Over the holidays we picked up one of these for the apartment. We live in a pretty small space and lacked seating in our living area other than the couch. The pouf adds a fun twist to the apartment, doesn’t take up too much room, and provides another seat for people to lounge on. I’m tempted to get one more!
- This jasmine mist has quickly become one of my all time favorite skin care products, after only discovering it a few months ago at Follain in Union Market. It is full of non-toxic, natural, high quality ingredients and quickly calms my skin. I tend to use it directly after cleansing my face or taking off a mask. It also smells heavenly, an instant mood lifter.
Happy Super Bowl weekend!!