My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
It’s hard to believe, but this weekend marks our one year wedding anniversary. As cliche as it sounds – the time has literally flown. Andrew and I are in Mexico City for a long weekend to celebrate and I could not be more excited. It is a place that we have always wanted to visit – with an exploding art, architecture, and culinary culture – we decided that our first anniversary was the perfect time to see it for ourselves. I’m sure that I will be posting a ton from our trip over on Instagram and Instastories, so take a look over there for all the highlights. See you next week with new posts and I hope you have the best weekend!
- Well + Good posted a list of the best vegan friendly restaurants in every state. You better believe that I jumped for joy when I saw this and then promptly scoured the list – perfect to bookmark for any upcoming travels. Now I definitely want to check out Encantada when we are in Baltimore and I can absolutely vouch for Elizabeth’s Gone Raw here in DC. We went to Elizabeth’s two years ago for my birthday and it was nothing short of exceptional – from the food to the decor. Also, going to school in Nashville, The Wild Cow was hands down my favorite.
- Anthropologie just released their house & home design catalogue for Fall 2017 and it is good! I am loving all of the collaborations especially the one with Liberty of London – timeless prints that always make me smile. However, my real wish list item is this chair in blossom – I don’t really have words except it is beautiful. Browse to your heart’s content online or pick up a copy of the catalogue in stores for endless inspiration.
- One of my favorite French brands, Sezane, just launched a brick and mortar store in Soho NYC! A bunch of bloggers went to the grand opening and after watching about a million instastories, I can’t wait to check it out next time we are in the city. It is designed to look like a chic, French woman’s apartment and is sure to make me want to purchase all the things.
- After mentioning the Goop City Guides last week – they launched one for Philadelphia and it is good! There are actually quite a few crossover recommendations from the guide I put up a few months ago including my favorite restaurant and museum.
- How pretty is Le Creuset’s new line of millennial pink cookware. I cannot stop staring!! Sugar pink matte everything please. 🙂
Have a wonderful Saturday!