My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
We made it to the long weekend! I hope that you have something fun in the works, whether heading to the beach or just relaxing at home – enjoying that extra day off is always the best. Andrew and I don’t have any big plans as we were away last weekend and are looking forward to lying low, making some yummy brunch, and catching up on sleep 🙂 It’s been an especially tough week for many who were impacted by Hurricane Harvey and our thoughts and prayers are with them during this recovery time. As always, read on below for some great articles and links.
- A new type of plant based “bacon,” made with my favorite vegetable no less. Absolutely making this one ASAP!
- The U.S. Open started this week and while the timing did not quite work out for us to head up to Flushing this year – we will certainly be watching at home. If you are able to snag some tickets – I would highly recommend it, the tournament is a blast! Well and Good put out a nice little article with five must know facts about the tournament this year. Also, any thoughts on Maria Sharapova’s dress – it is a collaboration between designer Riccardo Tisci and Nike.
- A couple more of my favorite bloggers have started Youtube channels! Check out The Stripe and Jess Ann Kirby for even more fabulous fashion, beauty, and interiors content. Also, I somehow just discovered this lovely wellness blog – Because I’m Addicted.
- This nail polish line is super intriguing. How gorgeous is the minimalist branding and the understated colors, not to mention the 10-free non-toxic formula. This color looks perfect for Fall and I think this one would be ideal for every day.
- Tahini-Tella! Leave it to Goop to come up with a healthier, homemade, nut free version of nutella. I definitely want to try this in overnight oats 🙂
Happy long weekend!