My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Andrew and I are in New York this weekend for a family event and while it is not under the best circumstances, it is nice to be together. On Saturday we are heading into NYC and I’m eager to check out this pretty brunch spot with some great plant based options 🙂 I’ll keep today’s post short and sweet, but keep reading for some finds/articles I loved from the past week.
- Is it too soon to be talking about pumpkin? Absolutely! But after seeing this recipe on Well + Good, I couldn’t resist sharing. It’s vegan and paleo and looks like the perfect entryway to all the pumpkin baking that is about to commence.
- ITG shared some awesome recommendations for healing acne with natural products. During the warmer months flareups seem to happen all the time, but I can attest that the Osmia bar truly works wonders for clarifying.
- Ganni and Scandinavian fashion in general is having a moment. I am loving all of their romantic florals (a big trend for Fall), like this and this. Also, butterfly clips and kitschy hair accessories are making a comeback thanks to Danish designers, woohoo!
- Looking for a new brunch spot? This list has you covered with the best of the best healthy picks in NYC, LA, and SF. Regardless of where you live, the restaurants are all beautiful to scroll through – not to mention mouthwatering and healthy menus!
- Celebrity makeup artist, Katey Denno, has made a name for herself by not only creating gorgeous looks on the likes of Cara Delevingne and Mindy Kaling, but also utilizing only green/natural products. Starting out as a social worker, I find her career fascinating and love following along on Instagram. Check out this article for some of her top natural beauty picks.