My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Happy Weekend! A little light on the posts this past week as we have a lot of changes going on around here – I started a new job on Monday and then yesterday we picked up our baby girl Tallulah!!! I can say without a doubt that I am absolutely smitten and obssesed. I’m sure there will be quite a bit of Instagram spam going on, so be sure to follow along there if you want to see a ton of Goldendoodle pics 🙂 Anyway, I seriously cannot wait to get back to playing with her and the weather is supposed to be beautiful so I will keep this one short. But be sure to check out below for some fun links from the past week if you are in a blog reading kind of mood. Have a wonderful Saturday!
- I recently discovered Ann Marie Coolick, an artist based out of the DC/Virginia area. Her floral paintings are absolutely stunning and now of course I can’t decide on just one. I think this and this are my top picks right now, but I truly love them all. Every single piece would add lightness to a space, while the texture remains intricate and ornate.
- Loved reading about some new to me anti-aging green beauty products. May Lindstrom creates some of the most beautiful and effective products, so I am naturally very curious about the Youth Dew.
- Obsessed with the color of this smoothie. And it sounds so refreshing that I might just have to give it a try if the temps keep rising over the next couple of days.
- Have you heard of Christy Dawn dresses? I cannot stop scrolling through them as of late. Every style comes in limited quantities so it is important to act fast, but also ensures that you are getting a unique piece. They look like the perfect light and feminine option for any summer event or even a wedding. Now the question is just which one?
- An interesting read on cleaner laundry alternatives. There are so many toxic chemicals hanging around in traditional detergents and cleaners that I was super interested in these six healthy swaps from Well and Good.