My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
I hope you are having a great start to the weekend! The weather in DC these past couple of days has been perfection and I’m looking forward to enjoying it throughout today and tomorrow. We don’t have too much planned, which is probably for the best because we are prepping to pick up our puppy next weekend!! Counting down the days 🙂 I have a barre class this morning and then hoping to go on a few walks – also maybe try out this restaurant, which looks awesome. (Although chances of getting in might be slim as they don’t take reservations). Read on below for some links from the week and I’ll be back on Tuesday with a new post all about my current skincare routine.
- I love sneakers of all shapes and sizes, always have and probably always will. Typically on weekends I can be found sporting these or these. However, after seeing this write up – I’m really craving a pink pair 🙂
- We are on the hunt for a small patio table to enjoy breakfast/dinner on the porch when the weather is this beautiful. These ones at Terrain and West Elm look so beautiful – but maybe we can find a less expensive dupe?
- If you’re looking for some new natural products to work into your skincare/beauty routine for summer, this article has some terrific recommendations. I can completely vouch for the Vapour Stratus Instant Skin Perfector – love!
- On the heels of last week’s podcast recommendation, I have another one for you – Bitch Sesh! I am a little late to the party with this, but it is incredible. If you are a Real Housewives watcher, then you must tune in. Two female comedians, Casey Wilson and Danielle Schneider, break down every episode and I find myself dying of laughter while walking down the street.
- Jumpsuits are back on the brain with the temps heating up. How cute does this one look? I think it would be perfect for any beach getaways in the future.
That’s all for now, happy Saturday everyone!