My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Back with some weekend links! We were away on vacation in Aruba the week before last, so I used this week to play a bit of catch up. It was such a great, relaxing week in the sun and left me feeling refreshed to take on the rest of our Northeast winter. Keep an eye out for the Aruba travel diary that will be up later this week with lots of photos, healthy food options, and rejuvenating activities.
- I have been craving soups this winter and we have been making some delicious homemade ones. In particular, this has become a bit of a weekly tradition. It tastes creamy and decadent but is completely veggie based and dairy free. I like to top mine with some sea salt, nutritional yeast, and homemade croutons (our new obsession – take a crusty, grainy gf roll and let it sit out for about a day, cut into cubes, spray lightly with EVOO, and roast).
- I am a bit of a PJ fanatic and always have been. These look so cute and comfy, on second thought I pretty much love everything Sleepy Jones puts out.
- Super helpful article on how to get started blogging. As someone just starting out on this journey, I read this word for word. The site redesign is beautiful as well and a blog that I’ve read for a long time. Jess’ outfit posts are always very relatable and inspiring.
- Our latest apartment purchase was this bar cart. I can’t wait to get started styling it and will share a post with the final result!
- I recently picked up this all natural illuminating serum and am excited to test it out. I have been looking for something to replace my old, luminizing primer that I loved for the finish but was full of synthetics. This may just be it, I will keep you updated.
Happy weekend everyone, I hope it is a relaxing one!
Photo via Unsplash