My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I hope you have some fun plans and get to head outside for awhile to celebrate the start of summer! We are really laying low after last weekend’s festivities, which is more than fine with me. I love a bit of relaxation 🙂 We have a big belated birthday dinner with Andrew’s family tonight but other than that, not too much on the books. I’m hoping to get in a lot of reading and hopefully some walks outside as long as the rain holds off. Read on below for my top finds from the week and see you back here Tuesday with a new post.
- There are so many great sales happening this weekend, it is overwhelming! But if you are looking for a new bathing suit for summer be sure not to miss out on Solid & Striped, which has 20% off site wide with code MDW20. I have been eyeing this one forever.
- I am a berry/cobbler/pie – basically fruit dessert addict and nine times out of ten will choose the fruit option over chocolate. This berry option looks like perfection and so simple!
- Absolutely loving a touch of gingham for summer – it feels fresh but classic at the same time and there are so many great pieces right now. This is a nice round up of some lovely gingham picks.
- If you’re planning any get togethers, parties, or fiestas this summer, I would highly recommend this Etsy shop for cute decorations. I purchased a bunch for Andrew’s 30th last weekend and was really happy with the look and quality of everything – a few that I picked up were this, this, and this.
- Finally, my favorite new discovery in months! The Mirror Mirror podcast is incredible. A relatively new podcast based in Nashville, where a variety of female interviewees chat about their ride or die beauty products. The conversations tend to start with beauty and then delve into much deeper topics including how self care impacts all different aspects of our lives. I really cannot do it justice – you simply have to listen! New episodes come out every Thursday and I’ve spent a large part of the past week binge listening to catch up.
Have a wonderful long weekend!!