My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
I hope that everyone had a great Cinco de Mayo and that you are gearing up to watch the Kentucky Derby today! Such a fun weekend – I mean who doesn’t love transitioning from margaritas to mint juleps 😉 I’m also so looking forward to this weekend because my parents are visiting and it is always nice to catch up as well as try out some new places with them. I still have never been to the Newseum, but have wanted to go forever so I think we will head there today and then have dinner at their restaurant the Source, which I’ve heard is delicious. Tomorrow we are heading to the Inn at Little Washington, another one that has been on my bucket list for quite awhile. On the way we might make a few winery stops as well. Hoping the weather is semi decent as yesterday it was absolutely pouring, we shall see! Wishing you all the best weekend and read on below for some fun links.
- Erika Summers is a youtuber who I recently found and immediately loved. Her channel is all about green living and eco beauty, translated in a super relatable and friendly manner. I can’t stop watching all her old videos and catching up – we share a love for all things RMS and Kjaer Weis. Definitely go check out her channel if you have not already. I think you will love it.
- Posse is a new to me Australian brand that looks so effortless and chic. How cute is this jumpsuit?
- This fluffy chickpea scramble looks insanely delicious and super easy to make on a week night. Adding it to next week’s menu right away.
- Recently I’ve been loving everything that designer Anine Bing does. These are possibly the coolest leather jackets that I’ve seen – she just nails laid back LA vibes every time. Also, she has a great blog and youtube.
- The Chalkboard Mag did a wedding edit – wonderful wellness and natural beauty tips for any bride to be. It’s always nice to receive some expert pointers leading up to the big day.
Happy Saturday! And stay tuned for Tuesday’s post, which will be recapping the incredible Tata Harper Masterclass from last week.