My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Happy weekend! As I write this up on Friday, I’m about to head to the Tata Harper Master Class at the Four Seasons in Georgetown. I’ve been really looking forward to it as Tata is one of my all time favorite skincare lines, well documented here, here, and here. I’ve seen her master classes on Instagram for awhile and jumped at the chance to meet her in person when I saw she was coming to DC. (FYI- There is also a 15% off sale going on site wide just in time for Mother’s Day on tataharper.com). Also, the weather is finally beautiful and we have something really exciting planned for tomorrow – going to look at puppies!!!! As huge dog lovers, this is something that Andrew and I have wanted to do for ages but the timing was never quite right. Now finally seems like the perfect time and I truly could not be more excited 🙂 I hope you have the best Spring weekend and get to enjoy some time off. Read on below for my favorites from the week.
- I finally got around to watching The First Monday in May and it did not disappoint. It is such an interesting behind the scenes look at what goes into pulling off a massive and visionary event like the Met Gala. Also, so timely as the Gala is coming up this Monday – definitely my favorite red carpet to watch as the fashion is so fun and expressive.
- These eye masks were a savior this week on a morning when I was feeling particularly exhausted. They worked like a charm to depuff, hydrate, and add some life back to my eyes. I love that they are made of organic ingredients and feel instantly cooling. The only downside is the weird green color – you kind of look like an alien while wearing but if you can get past that, definitely worth trying them out.
- With wedding season upon us, I loved this article from Who What Wear outlining which outfit each editor would choose to wear to a Spring wedding. How incredible is that pink jumpsuit?
- If you’re looking to get into eco perfumes, this roundup is a great place to start. I smelled the Warm oil when we were in NYC last and have been thinking about it ever since.
- In keeping with the Chalkboard Mag theme, how wonderful is this collaboration between Pressed Juicery and Vogue. I love when wellness, fashion, and beauty coincide and just looking at the vibrant blue and pink colors of these juices makes me happy. Can’t wait to order a few and test them out myself.
Have a great Saturday! I’ll be back Tuesday with a new post all about eco-friendly SPF 🙂