My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Happy Earth Day! In honor of the holiday, many eco beauty brands and retailers are offering some great promotions – see here and here, so definitely keep an eye out for those if you want to snag any products you have been eyeing at a discount. I’m heading to Solidcore for the second time this morning (last week nearly killed me – sore for days!) but I’m looking forward to going back as it really is a great workout. Tomorrow we are heading to Annapolis and I’m hoping some of this rainy weather holds off long enough for us to walk around a bit. Hope you have the best weekend and I’ll be back Tuesday with a new post!
- A wonderful post over on the Tata Harper blog explaining how green beauty does not have to be all or nothing. It is an evolving process to make the switch and find organic brands that you truly love and that is completely ok.
- Did anyone else watch the series finale of Girls? I am so sad the show is over as I loved it from the beginning, but thought that the finale was well done. On a side note – I will forever be on the search for the exact high top sneakers that Marnie wore last season with the iconic red dress. If anyone knows what sneakers they were, I’m all ears!
- Grace, of The Stripe’s, Brooklyn apartment makeover is stunning. How incredible are the checkerboard floors that she painted? She nailed the bright Beverly Hills Hotel vibe.
- A new color to replace millennial pink? Who What Wear is predicting mauve mist and I think it is gorgeous, so fresh for Spring.
- Into the Gloss finally did an eco beauty picks article! There are so many outstanding products here like the Jillian Dempsey lid tint and the Vapour Aura Stick. I’m also eager to try that Kjaer Weis cream foundation.