My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
We’ve made it to another round of weekend links! This past week seemed to absolutely fly by – maybe because we were in Philly Monday to celebrate Passover with family so really it was just a four day week. The weekend is shaping up to be pretty low key and the weather is supposed to be nice so I’m hoping that we can spend most of it outside. Although, the warmer weather is also signaling that it is time to do a Spring wardrobe clear out. I think that I can officially put away my sweaters and bring out the warm weather attire, fingers crossed! Anyway, I hope that you all have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter if you celebrate.
- As a self-proclaimed cauliflower addict, I thought this article highlighting 10 different ways to incorporate the vegetable was perfect! Adding it frozen to smoothies sounds so good as a another banana alternative.
- Love this list of on trend eco-friendly fashion lines. Some of my favorites are included like Reformation, but also some new to me loves like Christy Dawn, her dresses are beautiful!!
- This account regarding the benefits of a pared down skincare routine was so interesting. I think it is very true that sometimes our skin just needs a break from it all to reset.
- Somehow I just discovered this gorgeous wedding blog. The imagery is breathtaking and the tips are spot on – a terrific resource for brides to be. I wish I had known about it last year when I was deep in the wedding planning process 🙂
- This book is next on my wish list, providing an in depth analysis on everything green beauty related. It is written by Imelda Burke, one of the pioneers of green skincare/beauty, who also happens to own Content Beauty in London – a premier store for organic skincare and makeup. I hope it becomes available in the US soon, if not I may be picking up a copy when we are in London this summer!