My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Did anyone watch the finale of Big Little Lies last Sunday? I thought it was so well done, but am sad that the series is over. I guess I will just have to relive it through the soundtrack which is also exceptional. We don’t have too much planned this weekend but I’m hoping that it will be warm enough for a trip to the Farmers Market. Also, Follain is coming back to DC just for a quick weekend pop-up at West Elm, so I will definitely be stopping by Union Market. Keep reading below for my favorite finds from this past week.
- These cookies look mouthwateringly delicious. Andrew is obsessed with anything almond/marzipan flavored so I’m thinking I will need to make them soon.
- Avocado print everything! I love this little round up, so many fun gift ideas for any foodies in your life. Speaking of avocados, I recently picked up this summer top from Zara.
- Such an inspiring read about women-led green beauty companies. The majority of cosmetic brands are actually owned and run by men, so I found it especially interesting that the green beauty world seems to be heading in the other direction – real women creating products that they actually want to use and are good for us as well as the environment.
- A list of 15 kitchen essentials. This round up would come in so handy if you are registering as it is a bit of an overwhelming process and I thought that everything on this list was spot on. We have the dutch oven and Nespresso machine and I can attest that they are two of our most used appliances.
- Allbirds just came out with a lounger, slip on style as well as some gorgeous limited edition colors for Spring. I picked up a pair for Andrew a few months ago and he loves how comfortable they are. I am so tempted to procure this yellow version for myself – but the loungers would be so great for travel as well!
Happy weekend everyone!