My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
We are heading to New York City this weekend just for a little time away and change of scenery. I love the city and never get tired of exploring it. Tonight we are going to try out this restaurant for the first time and most likely I will be paying this store a visit 🙂 I’ve been to Credo once before and they really do have an incredible selection of green beauty goods. Also, for brunch we probably need to head here for one of their legendary acai bowls. I hope you all have some fun plans and time to relax. Enjoy the finds below!
- Loved this little round up from The New Potato featuring the best wellness teas. I definitely found some new ones to add to my collection.
- I discovered this jewelry designer and store, Consider the Wldflwrs, on an endless Instagram scroll one night this week. Based out of Nashville, with a minimalistic vibe, I am basically lusting after everything they sell – especially this and this. So beautiful!
- Not sure why, but I am so ready to bring back the scrunchie! The 90s are having a moment and somehow the hairpiece that was shunned for so long feels new again. I picked up this pack and have been loving wearing the blush pink one in a messy bun while running errands. Bonus – they don’t dent your hair! Why did we ever let them go?
- Nordstrom has started to roll out a natural beauty section in some of their stores nationwide and online! Such great news that they are now stocking brands like Tata Harper, Herbivore, and RMS. This was an interesting read on a few other big name retailers that are beginning to pick up green beauty brands as well.
- This vegan carrot cake looks too good to be true! Seems like the perfect thing to attempt for a Spring birthday.
Have the best day!