My top five finds, links, and articles from the past week.
Yay! Made it to Saturday. We are off to a brunch for my mother in law’s birthday in Baltimore and then a friend’s housewarming later this evening. Sunday should be the perfect time to catch up on some sleep and maybe go for a run 🙂 The weather is actually supposed to be so warm this weekend, can’t wait! I’m also hoping to start watching this Netflix series. We watched the previous seasons of Chef’s Table and found it interesting and incredibly well done. This time around it is focused on French chefs, so a slightly different twist. Keep scrolling below for a few more of my favorites from the past week.
- Mermaid Toast! Loving this pretty new food trend – although I’m not sure if my artistic skills are quite up to par for it to turn out looking like anything other than green sludge 🙂 Maybe this unicorn dip is a better place to start?
- Lucy Williams, of the blog Fashion Me Now is one of my all time style icons. I find her laid-back and effortless look endlessly inspiring. I especially loved this post, where she rounded up some perfect trends for getting through transitional dressing. Normally I am not much of a trends person, but she always makes them seem much more approachable.
- Harkening back to this post where I talked all about blush pink – I thought this was a neat read on the evolution of millennial pink.
- Eyebrows are tricky to get right; they frame our faces and truly make the biggest difference in appearance. I can be super picky about mine, never wanting them to look too bold, just slightly “bushier.” Thus, I have been testing out this product and so far so good! This article had a ton of great green beauty recommendations as well.
- This new to me cafe in DC looks so cute. Serving up vegan sandwiches, salads, and almond milk lattes, it definitely seems like something I would love. I can’t wait to check it out!
Hope you have the best weekend!