It’s the holiday of love – some ideas to treat yourself today or really whenever you feel like it.
As a kid, I absolutely adored Valentine’s Day. What’s not to love about the color pink, yummy chocolates, and pretty cards delivered right to your special mailbox in school. I was absolutely gleeful every February 14th. To this day, I still enjoy the holiday in all of its at times, cheesy glory. There is something about a whimsical little respite smack dab in the gloomy winter months that makes me happy. While I know that some might absolutely loathe the 14th, I find that if we simply rebrand it from being merely about romantic love to all different forms of kindness and relationships – the holiday takes on a much more valuable resonance. So feel free to use V Day as an excuse to show some extra love to your friends, family, dog, doorman, and of course yourself! Below are a few ideas I have for indulging. After our wonderful pre-Valentine’s getaway last weekend, Andrew and I will mostly be lying low, making this, lighting some candles, and of course watching Bravo. Sounds dreamy to me! Let me know in the comments below if you have any V Day plans.
- There is never a better time to indulge in chocolate. How good does this and this look?!?
- Some of the cutest pjs in the world are back in stock! Plus they offer red now.
- Who wouldn’t want fresh flowers delivered monthly and these arrangements are so pretty! Last year Andrew gifted me with a monthly flower delivery of bouqs and I loved the surprise.
- The best gift for your bestie or you know, yourself as well.
- If you want to splurge – how gorgeous are these blush pink Golden Goose?? Dying over them.
- Thinking about making a meal with friends, loved ones, or just to treat yourself- how about this or this?
- A classic treat yourself moment that you will cherish for years.
- Sounds odd – but I can personally attest that not only is this packaging beautiful but the chocolate is super tasty (sweet and salty).
- A fun bag for gifting on Galentine’s day and I love setting up my crystals around the apartment for an instant mood lift. Rose quartz just screams the holiday of love.
- Can’t go wrong with a new, non-toxic scent and this one from Goop sounds heavenly. I have been wearing edition 2 pretty much daily for a few months now.
- Finally, the ultimate in self care – bath, mask, candle, and wine.
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!