Make way for the queen of Fall…
At the risk of being a complete and utter cliche, I am forging right ahead. I don’t care – give me all the pumpkin things in October. Never mind that it is certainly overplayed at this point – pumpkin to me is like a song that is continually played on the radio which everyone starts ranting about but you still secretly love. It’s catchy, positive, and puts you in a better mood no matter what anyone says. Thus, today’s post is focused on just that – the orange squash representative of Autumn that everyone loves to poke fun at. Hopefully this little round up helps put you in the Fall spirit as temps begin to drop and apple picking season is well underway. Read on below for my favorite pumpkin recipes, items, and wears – or you know just step into any Trader Joe’s and prepare to get bombarded. 🙂 Happy Pumpkin season!
- Do yourself a favor and pick up this candle. Autumn in a jar is all I can say. The sweet aroma fills an entire room and will make everyone think that you are cooking something delicious even when you’re not.
- Give me all the sweet pumpkin recipes – bars, blondies, muffins, bread, and of course pie!
- But I would never discriminate against savory either – these all look delicious.
- How appropriate that burnt orange is one of the it colors of the season. This dress, top, sweater, and baseball cap are gorgeous and definitely orange squash inspired. 🙂
- Also, doesn’t this mask/peel look glorious? Perfect for donning on a cozy Fall evening, while watching Netflix. Or better yet – make your own!
Let me know in the comments below what your top pumpkin picks for the season are. And happy almost weekend!