When the thought of donning stilettos and a dress makes you want to crawl back onto the couch.
I don’t know about you, but I am a little bit over the good old sparkly cocktail dress situation for holiday parties/events from now until New Years. Not that there is anything wrong with a nice sequin number – it feels festive and fun, but this year I am craving something a bit more unexpected in terms of holiday dressing. Thus, I have rounded up five outfit formulas below that may seem slightly more casual at first glance. However, with the right accessories, these transform into something perfectly on point for any upcoming festivities that you might have on the calendar. Not to mention, they feel slightly more fresh and infinitely more comfortable! Who wants achy feet all night?!? Have a browse of the inspiration combinations below and feel free to mix and match with some of the other options that I included in the widget. Also, let me know in the comments what you are looking forward to throwing on this holiday season.
- Moody floral midi dress + sneakers or western boots + shimmery earrings
- Jumpsuit + mules + gold hoop earrings + clutch
- Slip dress + thin layer + blazer + bootie + gold necklace
- Turtleneck + mini skirt + kimono + tights + booties + gold necklace
- Slip dress + chunky knit + booties + statement earrings