A little round up of links before signing off for some R&R
Happy Hump Day! I hope you all are hanging in there with all the hubbub and excitement of the holidays. Andrew and I are heading to California for our road trip up the coast in just a few days! However, before we take off, I wanted to round up a few of my favorite discoveries from the past couple of weeks in case you find yourself in a blog reading mood over the upcoming days – hopefully spent getting some much needed downtime with loved ones. I will be taking a little break myself through the new year and can’t wait to come back in 2018 with brand new content!
- As a Jewish woman, I found this article super interesting. I am sure people might be divided over this, but I think that Trybe seems like a terrific concept and I love how it is incorporating more spirituality, wellness, and acceptance into religious practices.
- In need of some holiday baking inspo? This list has basically every mouthwatering cookie you could ever want and bonus – they are all vegan with gluten free options.
- Pantone announced their color of the year and I’m actually appreciating how different it is. Ultra violet definitely feels fresh, unexpected, and uplifting. Plus, it’s not too far off from my new found color crush.
- 25 trips of a lifetime – how many have you checked off? Marrakesh and Tokyo are bucket list destinations of mine for sure!
- How incredible are these entirely eco-friendly jeans? AYR is always on top of the denim game and the fact that these high quality jeans are made of entirely recycled materials, minus the harsh chemicals is applause worthy.
- As a health junkie, I adore this idea – a massive nutrient dense salad as a hangover cure! It makes sense to provide your body with some of the nutrients that may have been depleted the night prior and will certainly make you feel better than greasy diner food. This one is absolutely calling my name.
- You all know I enjoy a bit of jade rolling and this article outlines some beneficial pointers. I find that this time of year my face looks extra puffy in the morning upon waking. Thus, I keep mine in the freezer and complete about five minutes of rolling every morning while drinking my first cup of coffee. It honestly feels so refreshing and takes any residual swelling right down.
- A stunning dainty jewelry find, featuring gems from up and coming designers. They have plenty of gorgeous options under $150 if you are seeking any last minute gifts.
- Interesting read – big beauty companies are finally starting to make the switch to cleaner and greener options. How do you feel about Unilever acquiring Schmidt’s natural deodorant?
- A thorough list of 13 of the best timeless wardrobe staples. I completely swooned over everything in this slideshow. In my opinion, certain pieces are worth investing in, if you know that they will last a lifetime and only improve with age. I am still on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket – this one is stunning.
- Gal Meets Glam’s tips for what to pack for city, tropical, home, and ski destinations are perfection. Julia has such inspirational, feminine style and now I cannot stop thinking about this bikini for a warm weather getaway.